Thursday, February 19, 2009

Buy Buy Buy Buy Buy Buy Buy Buy


I have bought because of an marketing e-mail campaign. Specifically through Amazon and Zappos, two of my favorite online retailers. Usually it has to do with a "free shipping" promotion or some kind of great discount. It doesn't happen very often but I am certainly willing to admit that these campaigns work for me. I love shopping online. Zappos is especially close to my heart. I think it's amazing that I can order a pair of shoes at noon on one day and then have them at my door the next day. And to top it off, if I don't like the shoes or they don't fit, I can just mail them back for free. I calculated my the amount that I spent in '08 and I spent more than $200 at Zappos. I'm sure that if I looked into it I would find I had spent a similar amount at Amazon.

All in all I have to say that at least with online store that I like e-mail marketing works for me.

1 comment:

Brian said...

I think you'd feel even better about shopping online if you were buying stuff for others. I'll get you my list...